The Science of Programming (Monographs in Computer Science)
This book presents principles behind program development, and leads the reader through example programs using those principles. Additional Product Features Number of Volumes. Part 0. Why Use Logic?
- Modulated Temperature Differential Scanning Calorimetry: Theoretical and Practical Applications in Polymer Characterisation: 6 (Hot Topics in Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry).
- SOA in Practice: The Art of Distributed System Design;
- REwrws COMPUTERS IN LANGUAGE RESEARCH 2 . ( Trends in Linguistics , Studies and monographs 21 )!
- STEMulate St. Louis Oct. 9 - USGIF News - USGIF.
- Critical Legal Perspectives on Global Governance: Liber Amicorum David M Trubek.
- Mükerrer alıntılar.
- Dynamic Pulsed-Field-Gradient NMR.
Why Prove Programs Correct? Propositions; 2. Reasoning Using Equivalence Transformations; 3. A Natural Deduction System; 4. Predicates; 5. Notations and Conventions for Arrays; 6.
- EATCS Monographs and Texts;
- Data structures book.
Using Assertions to Document Programs; Part2. The Semantics of a Small Language; 7. The Predicate Transformer wp; 8.
Explore Related Topics:
The Commands Skip, Abort and Composition; 9. The Assignment Command; The Alternative Command; Procedure Call; The Iterative Command; Procedure Call; Part 3. The Development of Programs; Introduction; Programming as a Goal-Oriented Activity; Developing Loops From Invariants and Bounds; Developing Invariants; Notes on Bound Functions; Using Iteration Instead of Recursion; Efficiency Considerations; Two Larger Examples of Program Development; Inverting Programs; Notes on Documentation; Show More Show Less.
Any Condition Any Condition. Compare similar products. You Are Viewing.
This content was uploaded by our users and we assume good faith they have the permission to share this book. If you own the copyright to this book and it is wrongfully on our website, we offer a simple DMCA procedure to remove your content from our site.
National Digital Library of India
Start by pressing the button below! The science of programming Home The science of programming. The Science of Programming Matrix Computations. Read more. The Science of Science. The Practice of Programming.
The Science of Programming (Texts and Monographs in Computer Science)
The practice of programming. The theory of computer science: A programming approach. The craft of programming. Reasoning robots the art and science of programming robotic agents. The art of Unix programming.
The elements of programming style. Programming: the derivation of algorithms. The Science of Chocolate. The Science of Hitting.